Today's post is going to be a bit long if you don't mind. This is because lovely Karina from A Kreative Life has just nominated me for a Liebster Award, a tag that let readers know more about the blogger they are following (or just begin to know).
I did this kind of tag last year. I'm thinking how I have changed from that time. Not much. Maybe a bit grown-up?
Anyway, here's the rule : to be eligible, I must post 11 random facts about myself // Answer 11 questions Karina asked of me // Nominate 11 more up and coming bloggers, notify them and link them to my post // Create 11 new questions for these bloggers to answer / no tag backs.
Quite a mission but here are my 11 random facts :
- I love drawing on kraft paper with Faber-Castell ink pen number 4 and 8, this may sound ridiculous but number 4 is different from 5 (at least to my hand :P) and coloring with Steadtler fibre-tip pen, their pink is really bright on kraft :)
- I love raspberry latte, both in taste and color. It gives a feeling of warm but refreshingly romantic somehow.
- I used to be afraid of dogs, scared to death even when they were miles away from me :P
- I don't drink alchohol.
- I was pessimistic until MerryDay becomes my brand, more about this later :)
- I'm an introvert, quiet person and sometimes annoyed when asked why I don't talk (why must I?)
- I cannot live without my glasses.
- I love watching documentary shows.
- I'm addicted to facebook, only when at home though. I don't use internet on the move.
- Europe is always my dream destination.
- I cannot sing or even hum :P
That's it! This is getting too long already. I haven't answered Karina's questions yet. Here they are :
1. What is your greatest strength?
I'm not sure. I'd like to say my optimism but I know I'm not that optimistic.
2. What was a moment/event that changed the course of your life?
When I decided to spend another 4 years for graphic design degree.
3. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive?
My best friend once gave me a bookshop gift voucher and I was so happy :D
4. What dish are you renowned for cooking?
Can cooking rice be called a dish? :P
5. What was your favourite subject at school?
6. Your ultimate career would be?
I want to make my MerryDay shop as my main income.
7. Do your personality traits and interests make you feel as though you should have been in another era, and why?
No, I think I'm in the right era now :)
8. Your favourite colour?
Yellow and pink :)
9. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done?
Getting on a tourist plane for Seattle's bird's-eye view tour with an old pilot who looked like he could have a heart attack at any time :P
10. Your perfect holiday : relax or explore?
Relax. Go to beautiful, quiet place and think of nothing.
11. What makes you laugh?
Something happy :)
Next are my nominees. These bloggers are all art focused which is my main interest. Visit their blogs and read their insight, you might find some new friends :)
Sandra / the Art of Greatness
Andrea / DreAm*heART*sMart*ArT
Tricia / Daring Hue
Suzi / Vignttes de la vie
Notabilia / Notabilia
gabriella / ink.paint.paper
Little Miss Tweedie Bird
Kaho / Chuzai Living
Elizabeth / On the Surface
Judy / Sketching with Stitches
Anna / Mischief, Flapjacks, Pantone & Me
And here are my questions for the bloggers above:
- What activity do you think you cannot live without?
- How do you deal with creative blocks?
- Do you like reading? What is your most favorite book?
- Who is the artist that has great influence on your art or life? How?
- What is your motto in life?
- What do you do first thing in the morning?
- What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
- Where do you find your inspiration?
- If you could fly high in the sky, which bird's-eye view scene you want to see the most?
- Which magazines/blogs do you read regularly?
- Your favorite flower?
Done! I hope this long post doesn't bore you. Before you go read my nominees' blogs, you may want to stop at Karina's place first. She has a neat and clean blog, full of insight and inspiration. I enjoy her writing very much :)
My PiBoIdMo Day 4 : A cat who is scared of mice?